Relieve pain with Portico Pain Cream
It seems that almost every day now we're getting calls about how to get a hold of our Portico pain creams. They really are just that popular. And while we think they're just about the best thing ever (and keep hearing that from many of our customers), I know they may not be for everyone. They are messier than pills and since your doctor or health care provider writes a prescription for them, they absolutely are more difficult to get than something you would buy off the shelf, but for the advantages listed below, as well as the ability to have insurance cover the majority of the cost, if you have thought about trying pain creams in the past and not done so yet, now might be the time. Here's a quick run down of the best reasons to try a pain cream custom made for you:
Portico Pain Cream Advantages
- With Portico pain creams, there is a lowered risk of side effects sometimes found with other medications. The pain cream stays localized to where it is applied.
- Topical creams also reduce the chance of adverse GI tract and other issues.
- Nearly all of Portico’s compounded medications are covered by insurance companies, including Express Scripts and TRICARE.
- Because the treatment area is localized, patients experience increased relief time.
- Portico Pharmacy delivers or ships to each patient free of charge, normally within 2 – 3 days.
If you'd like to learn more about customized pain cream, give us a call or ask your health care provider for more information. The best part of any custom compounded medication is that it is made specifically for you and addresses your exact pain. As always, let us know how we can best help serve and support you. We value your business!